The Rodeo: 4 Zv4 15s: 6th Order: 4 SAZ 3500s: Small Updates pg 39

Nice build!

Thanks!

Thanks! Same here, I would have thought parking in a locked garage would help but there have been a string of break-ins and robberies here in the area recently and my apartment complex so i am guessing they just stole some ones garage key. Locks have been changed now though so things should be okay.

But yeah I plan to be at every show I can this year, so i should be there. Depending on how things go though I might be running my rebuild by then so we will see! If you are close enough we could always meet up another time to exchange demos if ya want

I feel pretty lucky to be out in a small town (Carnation/Duvall) so I'm not too worried about a break in while Im home. If you're ever in the Bellevue area, go ahead and shoot me a pm! I'm there everyday for school til about noon.

Oh nice, I used to live in the Redmond and my girl is out in Monroe so Im around both areas pretty often, I'll hit you up some time for sure

Team NorthWestSPL

• 1 month later...

Your on planetisuzoo arent you?

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Your on planetisuzoo arent you?

Yes! I haven't been on there since October though right before finals, I need to go check in and update my build log there. I take it you have a rodeo or trooper as well?

Team NorthWestSPL

glad i finally found your build log! and man that's awesome, sitting in that beast was intense!

you gonna show off amp guts in the false floor again ever?

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

glad i finally found your build log! and man that's awesome, sitting in that beast was intense!

you gonna show off amp guts in the false floor again ever?

Thanks! It was good to meet you in person last weekend. As much as I would like to do the guts thing again, the zse is too big to fit in the false floor and then when I rebuild in these next few months i'll be walling at the b-pillar so I won't have that option again

The wall looks/looked nice

Looked?! You mean it doesnt anymore? :( lol

Team NorthWestSPL

I had a pretty great time hearing this thing at the meet as well! What are your plans for the b-pillar wall? Adding subs?

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Yes! I haven't been on there since October though right before finals, I need to go check in and update my build log there. I take it you have a rodeo or trooper as well?

Yes i am (Rodeo) i commented on your build log there trying to brign it back to life ahah

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

I had a pretty great time hearing this thing at the meet as well! What are your plans for the b-pillar wall? Adding subs?

Keeping with 2 18s for now. I plan on building a big shell that will pretty much give me as much air space as I am ever going to get from this car (just under 40 cubes). Since my alt situation is so limited I need to build a very efficient enclosure to get as loud as I want and thats going to require a BIG box lol. The main thing I want to try is a plan I have for a big 6th order for the xls that is ported drivers side...if it works it should put me at 155...I hope haha then maybe a burp wall to get 160+ just to see if I can do it for fun, that won't happen for awhile though

I said looked cause it looked like you took it out

Well wether is in or not it does nice

Just joking around man, I appreciate it. Its still in there for now, but we have the first real show of the season coming up at the end of the month so hopefully i'll have something new by then... :ehh: ...just realizing how little time that is from now haha

Yes i am (Rodeo) i commented on your build log there trying to brign it back to life ahah

Gotcha, you have a build on here for your rodeo? Its either about to come back to life with my rebuild or it will die and I'm starting a new build thread, still not sure what I'm going to do....

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived