Those "in the know", know the quality of Noveske parts. Just picked this up today! still deciding if I want to go the SBR route or just slap a supressor on it. Either way it will be my dream rifle that I'm building from the ground up to have exactly what I want in it. Could I get one comparable for cheaper? Maybe. But I'm picking what I think are the best parts for my needs.

here it is, just thought I'd share it along with the parts going into it.

IMAG0247-1.jpg

IMAG0248-1.jpg

IMAG0249-1.jpg

Lower is mil spec and uses standard take-down and fire control pins. Receiver is mil-spec hard coat anodized aircraft grade 7075 T6 aluminum.

thats the meat may have some other little things but thats the bulk of it. simple with high quality parts

good luck on going class III the forms are a bit daunting.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 1 month later...

well time for a "little" update changed some parts around but here she is as it sits. Decided to get into 3-Gun and this will be my rifle built for the Tactical Irons class.

DSCN0131.jpg

DSCN0133.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

parts list:

Sprinco Blue Spring

H2 Buffer

Magpul enhanced trigger guard

White Oak Armament LPK

Magpul ASAP

Phase 5 Tactical EBRv1

Gieselle SD3G trigger (save up and buy one. best trigger on the market for this application IMO)

BCM Gunfighter MOD1 Grip

Magpul STR Stock

CMT receiver extension

In the mail is a VTOR MUR-1A stripped upper and Noveske N4 stripped barrel ;)

Looks good so far man! Decide what you're doing for your upper yet? Just curious as to what your finished set up will be, I am done with my lower, building a general plinker/ ass kicker/ possible 3 gun rifle. What barrel and length are you gonna go for? Decide on which length gas system yet as well? Just looking in to all of that myself now, since my rifle is going to be multi-use, Im most likely going with a 16 inch barrel, middy gas tube. Also if you dont mind me asking, how much was that noveske lower? I went with a CMMG mk4 lower, couldnt beat it for the price I got it at. I'm very pleased with the fit and finish of it. It really seems like as long as you are using a good milspec lower from a reputable company, it all boils down to whose name you want on the side.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

That should be a bad ass gun when finished. Tact irons means you have to run iron sights right?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

id look into a shorter barrel if i were you for three gun. 14.5 or so. if you can SBR it even better. makes it more manueverable but plenty of guys run it with a 16 inch barrel.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Looks good so far man! Decide what you're doing for your upper yet? Just curious as to what your finished set up will be, I am done with my lower, building a general plinker/ ass kicker/ possible 3 gun rifle. What barrel and length are you gonna go for? Decide on which length gas system yet as well? Just looking in to all of that myself now, since my rifle is going to be multi-use, Im most likely going with a 16 inch barrel, middy gas tube. Also if you dont mind me asking, how much was that noveske lower? I went with a CMMG mk4 lower, couldnt beat it for the price I got it at. I'm very pleased with the fit and finish of it. It really seems like as long as you are using a good milspec lower from a reputable company, it all boils down to whose name you want on the side.

The stripped upper will be a Vltor MUR-1A that I will fit with a Noveske N4 14.5" barrel with LP gas block wrapped in a Centurion Arms C4 12" rail. Gas system will be midlength. The stripped Lower was 150 out the Door, but they are known for their tight tolerances and that's what I wanted along with it's high resale value. However, you are correct, for general use any lower will suit you fine.

Archived