Audiopipe APSM1500

jrchevy87

but why buy a 125$ amp, just to run it that low? Seems like asing a 3$ hooker to do anal. I guess i just dont get the whole low ohm deal......but hey, no doubt, its a tuff bastard, kinda like the 3$ hooker.........

edit- also, a strong amp to me, does it at 4,2,1 ohm, and doenst break a sweat.... sure they cost more..... but they gladly take it str8 up the ass

Yep. I'd like to know another amplifier that will do ~1500 watts at 1 ohm, will run .5 ohms daily with the sacrifice of some heat, AND is under $125 new. For the price, these are great. Yeah, there's better, but some of us can't throw down $300-$500 for a "good" 1500 watt amplifier. And nothing will change that until the price drops on other said amps.

there is none in that price range. look at those terrible factory solder joints on the underside of the pcb board. they're sloppy as fuck.

you pay cheap, you get cheap. that's how every market works.

but why buy a 125$ amp, just to run it that low? Seems like asing a 3$ hooker to do anal. I guess i just dont get the whole low ohm deal......but hey, no doubt, its a tuff bastard, kinda like the 3$ hooker.........

edit- also, a strong amp to me, does it at 4,2,1 ohm, and doenst break a sweat.... sure they cost more..... but they gladly take it str8 up the ass

I don't have a choice until I buy another one to keep both at 1 ohm. Still debating on buying the v2 SA8's in D2 flavor instead...still don't know at this point :lol:

Yep. I'd like to know another amplifier that will do ~1500 watts at 1 ohm, will run .5 ohms daily with the sacrifice of some heat, AND is under $125 new. For the price, these are great. Yeah, there's better, but some of us can't throw down $300-$500 for a "good" 1500 watt amplifier. And nothing will change that until the price drops on other said amps.

there is none in that price range. look at those terrible factory solder joints on the underside of the pcb board. they're sloppy as fuck.

you pay cheap, you get cheap. that's how every market works.

:shrug: Seems to be working fine for me. I got cheap, but cheap works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

POTATO!

• 6 months later...

Archived