Audiopipe APSM1500

jrchevy87

That sucks!

How'd you like the amp before it went poof?

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Didn't really get a chance to play it as I had it hooked up for a few mins with the gain turned down then when I turned it about halfway and started rolling the volume up I got to about half volume when it popped and sizzled. I got half a bass note out of it. It did sound strong but a buddy of mine will be installing one in his car soon and I post clamp results at mid power as his subs can't handle the full power

Aren't you the same guy that wired his to 0.2 ohms or some shit? I've seen those pictures before.

And before anyone starts ragging on these, I have one running on 4 SA8's at .5 daily nominal, it gets hot, but other than that it sounds GREAT unless my voltage drops too low. Great little amps for the price.

POTATO!

Aren't you the same guy that wired his to 0.2 ohms or some shit? I've seen those pictures before.

And before anyone starts ragging on these, I have one running on 4 SA8's at .5 daily nominal, it gets hot, but other than that it sounds GREAT unless my voltage drops too low. Great little amps for the price.

Even after you see a picture of the inside you think its a great amp?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i didnt wire it to .2 ohms i wired it for 1 ohm but due to a shorted coil it turned out to be .2 ohms and the amp fried very quickly, i got a buddy running one and its doing great. theyre good amps for what they are

I know, but that's why you always check before you hook something up. Measure twice, do it once.

Even after you see a picture of the inside you think its a great amp?

Yep. I'd like to know another amplifier that will do ~1500 watts at 1 ohm, will run .5 ohms daily with the sacrifice of some heat, AND is under $125 new. For the price, these are great. Yeah, there's better, but some of us can't throw down $300-$500 for a "good" 1500 watt amplifier. And nothing will change that until the price drops on other said amps.

POTATO!

Archived