cheepest full car audio system that wasnt free or given to you

post what you got and what you paid for it... i paid 10 bucks for a full 4g wiring kit RCA's ATO etc, jvc head unit w/ 4 RCA outs, 520/2 power acoustic amp, and a 10" kicker comp (and not the cheep comp, the good comp) and box that i put in my 02 super cab ranger... but definately need like oh... 10 more lol

The most expensive single item in my system now is my Alpine. Had it 8 years and got it on sale $239 I think. One amp drives the whole system, Jensen PS475, $10 used. Soundstream Tarantula coaxials got for $46 shipped from Amazon. RF Punch 1 15" sub, $90 shipped. Add up the cables and the enclosure, I'm up to $450-ish.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I got a kicker comp 10" brand new for $25 and a JBL amp for $25 and a prefabbed box for $35 making my moms system under $100 since I had the wiring and just spliced into the rear speakers for rca's.

My current build doesn't have anything under $100 unless you include RCAs individually but when they are combined they are over $100 in just RCAs.

Edited by Hifonicsmax1

$212 for 2 JL10w1v2's 150 for kenwood deck box and wireing was free same with door speakers (and there crap but better then stock)

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

the system that cost me my license for a while..

pioneer premier deck- $85

jensen amp- $40

fosgate punch z sub- $70

pyle mids- $33

cheap ass system that shakes your car to the point the tail lights and blinkers fail and gets you pulled over...... $priceless

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE

the system that cost me my license for a while..

pioneer premier deck- $85

jensen amp- $40

fosgate punch z sub- $70

pyle mids- $33

cheap ass system that shakes your car to the point the tail lights and blinkers fail and gets you pulled over...... $priceless

I'm gonna have to call you out on this one......

I got soundstorm double touch screen234.00 two crunch 1400 119.00 a piece two lansar 6.5 35.00 two 1" tweeters out of toy camary pocket free outa salvage yard. an 4 cerwin vega maxx 12s in home made cabinet in truck bed ported threw front of bed in to cab. 80.00 in boards, (wood)3.50 in the screws box is completly coated inside an outside (weather proofing) fiberglass resin only very hard60.00 theres my investment