Sundown Audio

why is my amp 3x as loud when only one of the RCA is input..

indeed was the problem thanks for the help guys. btw the rcas are brand new and they worked correctly when i plugged my laptop straight to the amp. i just ditched the converter and got a pyramid cr65 i had layin around and through it in and NOW theres no fucking power to it lmao. i ran the 12v wire on it straight from my amp along with the ground and remote on the crossover wired straight to the amp.. and the amp turns on but the crossover. i had it hooked up like 6 months ago and it worked fine its brand new so that will be my project for tomorrow ill pull all my wires that i hid and made all pretty and test that bad boy out..

HOW can i use a multimete and find out what is positive and what is negative when it comes to SPEAKERS WIRE

MrSkippyJ FTW. :D

On your testing wire for + & - ....most multimeters have a continuity tester (buzzer) - that or you can just set it on impedance and it should give you 0 (or wicked close to it). You have to test each end of the wire together.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

usually if you can measure the voltage, negative voltage means reversed polarity.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

found the crossed wire so thats fixed.. but heres a new problem, how come when i put the bass boost on on my cr65 pyramid crossover it makes the sub look like its having a seizure with no sort of BEAT at all its just STRAIGHT BASS tone and it wont shut up iunless you shut the bass boost back off.. it even does it when theres no music and just a damn radio commercial.. anybody know what could do that?