Sonic Electronix

The rabbit is looking good man. I know you like the look of static drop, but I like the look of air better. Once my damn car is paid off (hopefully within the year) I will get some rims and tires and air on the Jetta. Might have to make a trip out to H20 in a year or 2.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

i dont like the wheels at all. The zr1 sawblade look is terible IMO. Why do most VW owners buy some of the worst suspension out there?

fk streetlines/rokkers/Joms. all that stuff is trash. Running any coilover all the way down makes the car ride like crap anyhow so im guessing thats why people dont spend alot of money on GOOD coilovers.

That being said, i like the color i just dont like the black accents.

im 22.75 on front 23.25 on rear but im running 17" wheels and have about 14 threads left all around. KW Variant 2 coilovers

Ever thought about tinted tails and headlights? Or is it too played out.

Tinted anything Is tacky, and it's disgusting.

x2 when almost no one did it was seems alot better, now everyone and their mothers have tinted lights

those pics look good, i didnt know you had the black roof! looks good

any plans on changing the interior color? tan to black maybe? :pardon:

i dont like the wheels at all. The zr1 sawblade look is terible IMO. Why do most VW owners buy some of the worst suspension out there?

fk streetlines/rokkers/Joms. all that stuff is trash. Running any coilover all the way down makes the car ride like crap anyhow so im guessing thats why people dont spend alot of money on GOOD coilovers.

That being said, i like the color i just dont like the black accents.

im 22.75 on front 23.25 on rear but im running 17" wheels and have about 14 threads left all around. KW Variant 2 coilovers

I wish more VW owners would just browse vortex for a day or so. Then they would get a sense of what to do. You still driving that K2?

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

yup still have it. just put some KW suspension and Rotiforms on it a few months ago. rides very nice as well.

im on the vortex quite a bit, i dont agree with alot they do there but like what others do.

vortex is usually the get some bbsrs stretch the tires to high hell slam it till you have no suspension.

Im ok with my flush wheels nice smooth ride and decent look :)

Back on topic though, the rabbits nice dont get me wrong, i didnt mean for it to come off as bad as it sounded. im just not into a few of the enhancements thats all. The sawblades are like the biggest pet peave i have i think lol. But, at least they arent BBS RS.

haha thanks james im picking my front euro bumper up today!!!! then gooing to work on shaving that hope to get it sprayed by the end of the school year in two weeks, but haha yeah sawblades are used alot but i love how i sit with 9.5s all around i dont think ill do less then 9.5s up front im thinking 10.5s to 11s in the rear when i do three peice wheels,

Archived