Second Skin Audio

neewb question

internal dimension's

w"t"d"  dev /  1728  (1728 equals how many square inches are in a square foot)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

internal dimension's

w"t"d"  dev /  1728  (1728 equals how many square inches are in a square foot)

u lost me on that one.

L x W X H =  ??  divide by 1728 = cubic feet of what ever your measuring.

Example

42x33x13 = 18018 / by 1728 = 10.4 cubes

yeah, what he said... heh

dont forget to measure the air space taken up by any port, or subwoofer. Subs usually dont take up more than .25cf, and even that is for a bulky 15" subwoofer.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Note to self, nobodys a noob and there is no noob questions, we are all here to learn more than we know ;)

x2 on that

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.