Sundown Audio

My bad bro I didn't see your system set up and vehicle at the bottom,but would like to see pix of your set up if you have some...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Nice...and if I add the second t2500.1 would ea. z18 handle it no problem?

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

Nice bro! U have any pix of your setup? And what vehicle do u have? What size z's? Let me know...I'd like to see your setup...

2009 Tahoe

2 Z.v3 18's

All pictures from during build. Need to stop being lazy and throw the second baffle on that bish. :lol:

7883baea.jpg

96dafb23.jpg

849899e4.jpg

Edited by FeArZ

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Looks good bro! What kinda numbers are you putting up? I'm thinking of doing a pair of z18's or possibly 4 18's I'm not sure just yet...any vids?

No numbers and no vids. My amp didn't like over 15.0v so it had to go back to be updated. My truck starts at 15.1 and sends my amp in protect.

Edited by FeArZ

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

I see...well if u ever get vids let me know I'd like to see how your system gets down bro...looks like it could do some damage...

I will toss a few ideas at you here... if you don't mind Jacob. :)

first... I'm guessing you are talking a musical box not an spl box.

If doing an SPL box I'd say do a single Zv315" on one of those bd2500's. :)

ok... Music box... I've had some decent luck with a basic setup in most extended cab trucks...

my wife's s10 has two sa8 (v1) doing 146.5's on music from 34-40hz (same scores through that range)...killing on the lows and it sounds amazing.

my old Dodge Ram Quad cab... two sa15" on 3k I did a 152.9 peaking at 43hz.

with four sa12" and 5k of power I did a 154.1dB at 40hz

Chode69... two 15" on 5k doing 151.7dB in a 94 chevy ext cab pickup peaking around 40hz

I built all of those vehicles with one thing being consistent... no the box size... but sub/port placement. I have done plenty of testing with my wife's truck by doing a single and two 8's and with the dodge... SUBS UP, PORT TO THE DRIVER SIDE. :)

that is a secret. so shhh.

now...

that being said... I'd certainly entertain the idea of two of the Zv.3 15" on that Powerbass 3k... that should certainly get you in a musical range capable of 150+ with the right box design, build and install. :)

Good luck!

(EDIT: the four 12" setup was actually .1dB louder facing forward vs. firing up... and all of these builds were below the window line)

Edited by PULSE CAR AUDIO

Nice bro! U have any pix of your setup? And what vehicle do u have? What size z's? Let me know...I'd like to see your setup...

2009 Tahoe

2 Z.v3 18's

All pictures from during build. Need to stop being lazy and throw the second baffle on that bish. :lol:

7883baea.jpg

96dafb23.jpg

849899e4.jpg

if you feel froggy one day... and want a setup that with the truck sealed up for demos will crush your spleen...slap together a box for those two 18" with the subs firing forward and port firing into the rear driver corner. :)

EDIT: for those 18's you should have about a 3 layer baffle with some proper bracing... you would see it would get a bit louder ... those puppies are massive.

Edited by PULSE CAR AUDIO
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1