haha smalltruk didnt think of it that way, might go the s10 way since i have a civic already... not the older s10s due to the fact they dont look as good, especially with the rims sticking out the back of the bed ahha

no michigan i was talking about the truck not the bag system... but after watching all the videos of bagging minis i believe i could do it myself lol and i just thought the tacoma was like the s10

i r not reading good this thread

probobly would depend on the supension and all in the front also, i dont know if having a sold front axle would affect anything

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I rember seeing bolt in kits for some trucks.

The bolt on kits are very expensive. KP components sells very good bolt on kits for basically every truck above mentioned. If you cant weld, I'd suggest a bolt on kit or someone who is good at fabrication. Remember your ride can hurt you and OTHERS if not done properly.

It's on hydraulics. They actually came with the truck when I bought it, but probably around $2k for the whole set-up. A good bag setup probably runs the same. There is always a cheaper way. Just depends if you want to show or have it a daily driver. Also depends on how low you want to go. To lay frame you need to bridge the rear frame and do some work to the a-arms for an s-10. Build or buy a triangulated four link. There is a lot of decisions such as panhard bar or watts link, bag on axle or cantilever. Best thing to do is explore, look online at a car shows.

Yup that's called bag on axle. Just did one this past weekend on an s10 actually. Very very simple for the rear. There is a difference between c-notch and bridge though. A c-notch is just cutting half a circle out of the frame. You need to add some support to frame and you can't lay the frame on big rims. A bridge is most likely what you're referring to. If you need help or have questions you can pm me.

ok, just getting some ideas, since i have seen tons of ways to bag the rear, and just looking for the simplest way, i no i would have to c-notch thats what i was planning on doing from the get go, bc i want to lay frame and for a mini nothing bigger then maybe 22s bc i like the look of the tweaked front tire when the truck is sitting on the ground

Archived