Depends on the truck and how you go about it but there usually isn't much of a price difference. You're going to use pretty much all the same parts but on some trucks, depending on wheel size, you have to start moving the control arms or getting new ones and also replacing or modifying x-members.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

ok i thought the older trucks had less parts to remove and just an all out easier truck to add bags to... rather then cutting up and new truck.. myself i dont no how to weld and am really wanting to bag a mini maybe a tacoma

Older Tacoma's are easy to bag. The front end will use a bag with cups similar to an S10 to replace the coil. The back end of most trucks are pretty much the same (notch it, link it, and mount your bags either on the bars or over the axle). I'm not sure on newer Tacoma's as I haven't done any work on them.

ETA: If you want something really easy to do get an S10. They're probably the easiest to bag and there are thousands of parts available for them and usually pretty cheap.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

you dont want to go cheap when it comes to susspension .... should ask which one is least expensive :-)

either an s-10 or a 88-98 fullsize chevy.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived