nissan altima FI SP4 15, Crunch GP3000 pro, Singer Alternator!!! *hairtrick video!*

question of the day:

" did you pay for that design"

please put a strike through your answer

Yes No

thank you for your time

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I realize port placement wasn't ideal. that's why i made it removable, so it could be covered and moved to a different location if it didn't work. the 45's in the sealed side were for bracing

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Not really.

Thats not how a 4th order works.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I realize port placement wasn't ideal. that's why i made it removable, so it could be covered and moved to a different location if it didn't work. the 45's in the sealed side were for bracing

i dont think he is referring to your bracing

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

umm when he removed the port where is he going to move it to :unknw: the back of the box :unknw:

actually just let me know when you plan on building a new box fack all da other questions although you can answer them if you like

IMAG1539.jpg

IMAG1542.jpg

IMAG1544.jpg

Figured out why the voltage was not moving. My brother was helping Me out with wiring the rear batteries and never connected the ground. It's fixed and so much better

umm when he removed the port where is he going to move it to :unknw: the back of the box :unknw:

top of the box, through a hole in the deck.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived