Thanks man, its always appreciated.

What do you guys think on some color, or lack there of.... this piece is for the stinger volt meter, and also will hold a switch, a switch just to my 2500. I thought some more of the "brushed" look would look ok. Its damn near the same as all the trim peices in the interior of the car. But, i also have some black and blue delrin i could use..... Black it out? Color? or does the brushed look work? ... I made the cut, and used some steel wool, and lightly worked it........???? hmmmm ????.....

IMG_0377.jpg

These damn nibblers can take a digit off with out even knowing it.....

IMG_0378.jpg

Obviously i need just make some holes to mount the switch and meter.... what says you?

IMG_0380.jpg

As always, thanks for any and all input.... take care all....

kyle

u got the numba brotha i got a couple ideas unning around....and no dont add another 2 unless youre doing a bandpass box which would be nice. but if you wanna sell those subs i want!! lol text me though see if you like anything i have in mind

Cool beans man,... After work tonight, Im going to pull the enclosure/subs, and 2500 back out, and re-tool my T1000-4ad with my O-scope and the tracks i want to try. And while i'm in there im going to go around and double check everything is tight and such, then pull the subs out for some pics (to sell em) and inspect em. Then get it all back in. After that, be ready for a call, and have your TORRES box calc ready to roll, along with your brain. Ill also send you pic's of the trunk, dim's of the space we have to work with back there... and anything else you need. If you want/need anything else to get this party started, just let me know my friend. Thanks again bud. Anyone else with some ideas, lets hear em.....Cheers all....

Kyle

TORRES calc is only the first step brotha just to get an idea of where am at then BB6 and then LEAP and then the DBs magicall appear lol but u sell me those subs at a good price and i got 1st dibs! lol as for when you get outta work text me first because i have 5 1/2 enclosures due by the end of the day

Thanks man, its always appreciated.

What do you guys think on some color, or lack there of.... this piece is for the stinger volt meter, and also will hold a switch, a switch just to my 2500. I thought some more of the "brushed" look would look ok. Its damn near the same as all the trim peices in the interior of the car. But, i also have some black and blue delrin i could use..... Black it out? Color? or does the brushed look work? ... I made the cut, and used some steel wool, and lightly worked it........???? hmmmm ????.....

IMG_0377.jpg

These damn nibblers can take a digit off with out even knowing it.....

IMG_0378.jpg

Obviously i need just make some holes to mount the switch and meter.... what says you?

IMG_0380.jpg

As always, thanks for any and all input.... take care all....

kyle

dont like it just stands out to uch and to ghetto lookin

im thinking the same...... its to eye catching...... Delrin here i come......I also think the BLACK will pop the meter and illuminated button......

delrin is plastic right? if you really want to do something nice you can do pastic then use some filler to fill n gaps and stuff around it smooth out edges then paint a BAM looks oem!

Quick vid, just before gain tweak,..... after the HU...(clip at 36 is off the head unit only,...please be aware) im resetting as we speak...(after the HU)

th_KRV.jpg

i have to ask.... anyone out there did this work?.. first vid... .. so i dunno..

edit,.. can somebody show me a better way of posting vids??

edit 2 - i did NOT touch the gain out on the 3sixty, was just showing.... thats all,... im going from HU back tomorrow... thanks all

sup man...

Keeping the stock unit is beyond my control.... Like the IS-F build, my HU :bowpuke: controls lighs, ac,heater, rear defrost, cruise control, light illumination, and probably a hundered other things. I cant just toss it. The 3sixty wouldnt fit where i wanted it, and im still tweaking,.. once i get 3 folders (SQ, PURE SPL, CRUISE) saved up, and dialed in on the nuts, i will stash it. I can close the cubby, and you wouldnt even know its there. But, Having it there is uber easy to adjust, and see if and when i connect via bluetooth and when CLIPPING occurs. Dont trip, itll be stealth bro... but, first, i need to set up a few programs... :drink40: The box is again sitting in my front living room (laura just loves that) The gains on the vid were all the way down, all hu stuff at flat, and a BAND PASS set up at 100-1000hz. Only on the 2 6.5's in the door. Ive also pulled the tweets in the window corners to readjust... and mount. And ill run them outta phase.

Laura finally makes an apperance..... please welcome her eh?!?!

god damn,.. finally i can see what im doing on adjusting the 3sixty!!

The bluetooth dongle came in today... we had a lunch date in the afternoon, so it took some time. After that (for those that know us, we like to space cruise, and go get lost) we took a ride to one of our spots. The old ass lap top we are using, has zero bat life, so, we have it plugged into our inverter, and we apologise for the glare... enjoy all....

th_IMG_0383.jpg

Man, gotta tell you, this was sooooo much better, and made it a dream to dick with and adjust, on the fly...... dig it... more tomorro....

Again, thanks for the looks,and comments all... it is always appreciated...

Kyle and Laura

Archived