got the enclosure back in, with the beauty panel, and the amp hooked back up....

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

First test were a little dissapointing,...,... i was louder, much louder, and hit lower with my RF-BLD,... seems the 3sixty after "summing" the chanels on the stock HU, just isnt giving me a total 20-20k band width?... Ran my sweep, with my scope, and, im struggling a bit... the doors sound decent, but, my subs are not as loud, and dont hit as low.... Ill play around with the bands and such more, but for today,... im done, wanna watch some NBA, and actually kick back with the dogs, and the wife for once on the weekend, instead of playing with the car... and again... cheers all, and hope all is well...

Kyle and Laura

i like it bro one thing i would change if youre willing to take some constructive critisism is get rid of that plastic mat shit under the box lol takes from your beauty panel and all the effort a beauty panels is to seal off and make seem flawless but that mat makes it seem more thrown in there

i like it bro one thing i would change if youre willing to take some constructive critisism is get rid of that plastic mat shit under the box lol takes from your beauty panel and all the effort a beauty panels is to seal off and make seem flawless but that mat makes it seem more thrown in there

Ya think so?... i just dig the black.... hell, it wouldnt take 2 minutes to take it out..... and man, im struggling with the tuning on this 3sixty. I was alot louder and alot lower with just the RF line driver i just sold to a memeber here.... shit, i want it back!!!.... it has to be something im doing wrong, I got lower and louder with the LOC, and with less power. Like i said, ive never ever smelled coil with just the LOC and current set up. Now i have the DSP in, and i dont get loud, or low, and i smell coil after some R&D. I dont get it? not as loud or low with the 3sixty??... its like the signal is no good bandwidth wise. Also set gains up with my scope, so i dont need to hear that for 4 pages. But, ill keep trying...

Also bro, keep an eye on Steves lex build. I would love to do something other than a rear fire, or sealed off forward trunk install. I would love to port up through the rear deck, or "vent" through it with a stellar type of box.... so, keep your head on a swivel!!.... later bud...

Kyle

Ya think so?... i just dig the black.... hell, it wouldnt take 2 minutes to take it out..... and man, im struggling with the tuning on this 3sixty. I was alot louder and alot lower with just the RF line driver i just sold to a memeber here.... shit, i want it back!!!.... it has to be something im doing wrong, I got lower and louder with the LOC, and with less power. Like i said, ive never ever smelled coil with just the LOC and current set up. Now i have the DSP in, and i dont get loud, or low, and i smell coil after some R&D. I dont get it? not as loud or low with the 3sixty??... its like the signal is no good bandwidth wise. Also set gains up with my scope, so i dont need to hear that for 4 pages. But, ill keep trying...

Also bro, keep an eye on Steves lex build. I would love to do something other than a rear fire, or sealed off forward trunk install. I would love to port up through the rear deck, or "vent" through it with a stellar type of box.... so, keep your head on a swivel!!.... later bud...

Kyle

you can do a bandpass for that just never had experience with a clam shell type which is what he is doing thats why im tuned bandpass is nice i like lol

Thanks VIP,

Also, i found out my issue. Long story short, It was in fact a signal issue i was having causing shit for output. The set up disc, my sweep, and my fluke scope really helped me out. I am really learning on this DSP unit. Its A LOT more envolved than set it up and wang away. Theres a lot more going on with this thing than i thought. But, im getting there!!!..

Anyway, now,the issue is that, i set ALL the gains, cut offs, band passes, levels and the bands themselves with this "shit" signal. So i was wrong and fubar right off the get go,... And i was trying like hell to "adjust" the dirt sound "out". I was way off, and way wrong.

I simmered back down, and tested more than tweaking, and scored.

So, NOW, i have to start at the deck (again) and work back. Tell you this though, at the moment, i am extremly stoked for just the bit i have heard, and now the "adjustments" im making are making more sence, because im seeing what i orginally thought i would and "should" see, where as before, i didnt due to the chaos in front of me......... cant wait to get it dialed in. Hell, i best hurry, or the 3sixty.47 will be out by then..... geeezus....

Hope all is well....

Kyle

Do you really want em? I kinda thought you were bullshitting!?!?.. Hmm,.. Let me really think about that my friend... I gotta say, when they bang, they can bang. Hold tight

ViP- pm me your number... Don't think I'll give my subs up... But, I wanna BS about other shit.

Jammed on the way home from work. I heard some tones in the car i never have heard before ( stock deck/amp band passes as it pleases, my RF-BLD was tapped into the rear 6x9's, even then, would not let most of the "better" frq's by) with my previous gear. I still havent done any amp adjustment. Gains are all down. Keeping everything flat until i can start over. That said, i hit lower on the way home, and sounded better doing it than ever. Man it feels pretty good, and just might be getting some where. I feel a ride is in order, and a video coming up.... :drink40: .. Pretty sure the WIFFFFF will join as well...

Take it easy all.....

Alright all,

Im actutally making some noise now!!... And its OK, at the moment. Gains still not proper, and my X-over points are not exactly where i want em. More on that later. But, its jammin, and jammin with no issues, and its decent. I have rattles that are driving me ape, but, it is what it is. Im going to try and post a vid up of some actual tunes. Kinda feels like we are getting to some small point. And im very ok with where my voltage is at!!. I just really want it ready for the weekend, so Laura and i can go get lost. Anyway, a vid is on the way, as per, always welcome any and all comments and such. Hope all are well.

kyle

Eeeeesh,

I shot a vid while at work, and the play back was beyond horrible. Ill try the phone in a bit. (yeah, i know, its a joke that my phone is probably better than my camera). What is a cheaper camera you guys use? Some HD would be nice, and one that wont break the bank? Whats everyone use? I wont post anything that looks/sounds like that...lol.... ill get one up though... cheers all, hope everyone has a great weekend.... be safe out there.

Archived