:soapbox: that blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooows

Yup

Looks good so far man.

Thanks man, just lost my enthusiasm for it now.

Damn dude that sucks! Fuck that dude for pretty much giving you his word and backing out, thats bullshit. I love explorer builds as I have one, so I good luck! I hope you get it all straightened out

Well I learned my lesson, and I have just given a ton of shit or fuck even bought stuff for people. I have even ordered stuff for people on SMD who were struggling with their builds just so they could enjoy the sport as much as I do. Well thats all fucked up now, only takes 1 asshole to ruin the party for everyone.

I was gonna say, those air vents looked awful fimilar

Just have to get 2 more so when I do my console (glassing in a monitor) I'm going to add the G6 vents to the back of the console as well.

Damn dude that sucks! Fuck that dude for pretty much giving you his word and backing out, thats bullshit. I love explorer builds as I have one, so I good luck! I hope you get it all straightened out

Well I learned my lesson, and I have just given a ton of shit or fuck even bought stuff for people. I have even ordered stuff for people on SMD who were struggling with their builds just so they could enjoy the sport as much as I do. Well thats all fucked up now, only takes 1 asshole to ruin the party for everyone.

yeah I hear ya, well I hope the best for you. I love the vents, kinda reminds me of the stock newer explorer/expedition vents. I'm definitely tuned in

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

yeah I hear ya, well I hope the best for you. I love the vents, kinda reminds me of the stock newer explorer/expedition vents. I'm definitely tuned in

Thanks man, soon as I regroup my thoughts I might start working on it again. I need to figure out an entire new subwoofer plan now, I think I'll just end up ordering 4 more 10's.

So, I'm sitting around the garage today trying to figure out a cool way do my rear doors and I get a phone call. Buddy of mine who owns a local shop is doing some spring cleaning and has a couple items I might be interested in. So after some negotiations I once again am the proud owner of another set of DD 9518's LOL. It's funny the way things work out sometimes. But now I'm thinking just a sub up port back build again instead of the wall.

IMG_0253-1.jpg

I haven't even cleaned them up yet.

Need a couple opinions, here is my dilemma. I can either run 2 1200.1's strapped at 2ohm daily .5 for comp, or 4 1000.1's at 2 Ohms each coil since they aren't strappable. I already have a maxx-link (I know they have issues). Please chime in guys as I do value your opinions, I think I keep going back to the 1200.1's out of laziness for building my amp rack since it's going to be mostly fiberglass.

Did a little rewire today, I was planning on getting to my enclosure today but the wiring took all damn day. I get off work tomorrow at 5pm so hopefully I'll be able to get some work done on the box.

IMG_0262-Copy.jpg

I was able to fit 2 yellow tops in the spot where my stock battery originally, made my own fuse holder also made a bracket for my fuse from my alt.

So sorry for the blurry pic but my wife has the good camera in the Bahamas and she won't be back for 5 more days.

Edited by larrys95civic