Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was a Crew chief of the F-15E Strike eagle !!!

Stationed at RAF Lakenheath England ...

Still one of the baddest fighter / bomber jets in the United States Air Force ...

For winning crewchief of the year, I got to have a encientive ride in my Jet !!! Air to Air Mission !!! It was Awesome !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

holy shit, an AGE guy? I'm age right here at Osan. Hell I know a couple people in your shop I think. Small world eh?

Very true, we never get any of the credit. Only the blame when shit goes wrong.

you know garvin and wheeler?

you win some, you lose some

Posted

AGE ... is that constdered egress ?? (ejection seats ??)

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

I definitely know the names, can't place their faces. We meet so many people, I can't keep track. also I'm a little drunk, but it's Korea, I've been drunk since i got here,

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Posted

I definitely know the names, can't place their faces. We meet so many people, I can't keep track. also I'm a little drunk, but it's Korea, I've been drunk since i got here,

they should both be there now... wheeler should of just got there like a month ago

tall goofy mother fucker

you win some, you lose some

Posted

oh ... ok ...

I really miss working on those Jets ... If I had it to do over again, I would have reinlisted ...

Hell, I'd be a Master Seargent by now ... lol ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3270 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...