Car Audio Decals Two For $2 Shipped

I feel bad that your decals got messed up. You have a surprise on the way. The only condition is I want you to post pics when you're done.

Chode, yours are on the way. I dropped them off this evening. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of yours also.

aight once i decide where and how to coordinate them ill post pics up when im done

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I received mine yesterday (Friday) and they are GREAT!.....Thanks alot for the extra, I really appreciate it. I want to put in another order for Boston Red Sox "B", can you make those? If so let me know.

DERRICK-------> YGPM

Check us out------> www.TeamLaFamiliA.com ------> from Buffalo, NY

I want to put in another order for Boston Red Sox "B", can you make those? If so let me know.

DERRICK-------> YGPM

na its tough to make garbage stick to a window :D

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

na its tough to make garbage stick to a window :D

LOL....Ima going to take that as a compliment!....Everyone always wants to hate on the Red Sox, but its just cuz we are good. Same goes for the Patriots..... :D

Check us out------> www.TeamLaFamiliA.com ------> from Buffalo, NY

what are the dimensions of the KICKER one you have there?

Kicker decals are 1" x 9".

All long skinny "text" decals are 1"-2" x 8"-9". (Kicker, Alpine, TC Sounds, etc.)

All square shaped logos are 3"-4" x 3"-4". (RF, RD, AQ, etc.)

All rectangular decals are 3"-4" x 8"-9". (Fi, MTX, Hifonics, etc.)

I can custom size anything to 4" x 9" or less. I do that so they fit it a regular envelope which keeps shipping extremely cheap.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

How To Apply Decals

Get your stuff together. You'll need some soapy water, a squee-gee (drivers license or student ID will work), cleaning cloth, and of course your decal.

Posted Image

Use the soapy water and cleaning cloth to clean the surface.

Posted Image

Wet your surface with the soapy water. Peel the backing away from your decal (but don't throw away) and wet the decal too.

Posted Image

Line up your decal and squee-gee down using an overlapping back & forth motion.

Posted Image

Slowly pull back the masking at a sharp angle.

Posted Image

After removing the masking, lay the backing over the decal and use it as a temporary protectant while you squee-gee one last time.

Posted Image

Lastly, clean up any soapy residue and Voila! You have a great looking decal.

Posted Image

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

any new designs yet? im itching for more vinyl lol.... just no more females my ole lady didnt take to kindly to the last ones i put on but its all good now lol....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived