wtb smd dd1

cal

im confused you cant get new but cost less than new no one would do that

i never said i could not buy nor afford new. im looking for a used in mint condition meaning not beat up or if somebody bought a new one and never used it or whatever and wants to sell at a slight discount compaired to new . otherwise a new one could be had with warranty is all

i did not mean for somebody to go buy one for me and i pay them less than what they paid lol.

why does it need to be mint?? are you trying to sell it off as new?

how did you come up with that idea ? does my thread say looking to buy a used smd to sell as new?

maybe mint should be explained .

MINT imo = not beat,damaged or broken, in working condition and cosmeticly good.

why didnt you just say, "does anyone have a dd1 they would be willing to sell? greatly appreciated!"

it would have saved you the trouble... and especially if it was "MINT" then your not gonna get it much cheaper..

and youd have more confidence in just buying a new one.. i did.

meaning i went in on it with a buddy and we split the price so we could both use it.

Edited by Kevin Geissler

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

why didnt you just say, "does anyone have a dd1 they would be willing to sell? greatly appreciated!"

it would have saved you the trouble... and especially if it was "MINT" then your not gonna get it much cheaper..

meaning i went in on it with a buddy and we split the price so we could both use it.

well i did not think to phrase it that way

im new here and i guess i should been more clear , excuse my ignorance.

bottom line im not here to fight but to buy an smd dd1

Edited by cal

well i did not think to phrase it that way

im new here and i guess i should been more clear , excuse my ignorance.

bottom line im not here to fight but to buy an smd dd1

Does it really matter how he said it?? Leave him alone damn.... People just on here to buy something and trying to find one used in good condition for a little cheaper price. Its smart thing to do. Your not going to go buy a used smd dd-1 for the same price as a new one so he is looking for someone who may not use theirs any more for a better price. If you aren't trying to sell one why do you have to get on his post writing about how he needs to ask the question.

Maybe he didn't think of it that way. stop post dumpin if you arent selling him one.