Brandon Northcutt AKA Georgiaspl aka bino2818 of Macon GA make it right!

Since you all are confident I ripped him off, then why not let it go and let PayPal decide?

no matter what paypal decides you are still a deceitful little bastard. first you take a picture that doesn't show the scratch and then you edit your original post to make your self look better when shit hit the fan. don't think people didn't notice.

you win some, you lose some

^^^x2

btw n8 i see no pink on him

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

no matter what paypal decides you are still a deceitful little bastard. first you take a picture that doesn't show the scratch and then you edit your original post to make your self look better when shit hit the fan. don't think people didn't notice.

You do realize it was edited on May 6th right? Which was a week in a half before I sold it. Also I only edited it to drop the price.

Face palm

no the face palm is on you. You misrepresented the item. You lied to him told him youd issue a refund. You didnt. You are just a dirtbag. I bet Milton and patricia are proud to have raised an honest and trustworthy kid like you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i hate to say it n8 but when you go on a rampage with someones info it makes me laugh so fucking hard

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

its such garbage. IF you want to deal on the internet you are risking your name and reputation every time. If you are an honest and trustworthy person you have nothing to worry about. If you are shady you risk far more than that. ITs 2012 its impossible to hide anymore. You can screw one person over and it will follow you for the rest of your life. It doesnt matter how many good deals youve done the bad outweighs the good.

No one seems to realize that almost every single employer in the world at this point googles you and looks up your info before they even sit down on an interview wiht you. What happens when this pops up then? oh thats right you dont even get an interview let alone a job. For someone who is majoring in business management you'd think you'd have a better grasp on customer service.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

its such garbage. IF you want to deal on the internet you are risking your name and reputation every time. If you are an honest and trustworthy person you have nothing to worry about. If you are shady you risk far more than that. ITs 2012 its impossible to hide anymore. You can screw one person over and it will follow you for the rest of your life. It doesnt matter how many good deals youve done the bad outweighs the good.

No one seems to realize that almost every single employer in the world at this point googles you and looks up your info before they even sit down on an interview wiht you. What happens when this pops up then? oh thats right you dont even get an interview let alone a job. For someone who is majoring in business management you'd think you'd have a better grasp on customer service.

I think you're missing the point my friend. I told him what was wrong with the item. Why should I refund the money when he knows a scratch exist? He bought the unit as is. I said I'd refund his money bc I was tired of hearing all this bs on here, but then I decided to let PayPal handle it bc I truly don't believe I owe him one. It's not my fault he isn't happy when he knew the scratch existed.

no it is your fault. you misrepresented your item intentionally. Your counterargument of oh he should have asked for a picture of the scratch is null. You should have shown it but you said oh its not that bad and not showing it initially just shows what kind of person you are. The type of person who misrepresents an item intentionally in order to sell it for a higher price. That is just as bad as not following through on a deal. This could all be over if youd just refund the money and take back the unit but you dont want to because you know you cant sucker someone else into buying it at that price and you dont want to take any less. Either that or you already spent the money and dont have it to refund. Thats my guess.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

im thinking the latter on the refund part

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Archived