Brandon Northcutt AKA Georgiaspl aka bino2818 of Macon GA make it right!

Also if I was trying to deceive him or anyone else, I wouldn't have mentioned the scratch to begin with bc it's not pictured. If deception was the case I would have said it was in mint condition.

Regardless.. You didn't describe the item as it is now.. You posted pictures of it like it was in mint condition. It's not. It dosent matter what you said about it because you didn't adequately provide pictures of what looks like someone take a damn knife and fucking that screen a new ass..

I smell the ban hammer coming..

Also the forum rules require a picture that says smd forum, my name, and the date so a close up was impossible. I did my best within the rules. If he was that concerned he would have ask me for more pictures

Dude... Give me a break. Like any mod on here would bitch if ONE OR TWO PICTURES DIDN'T HAVE the date so you could show how bead the scratch is.. You didn't do anywheres near your best.. You know what, you probably did do your best. Your just that bad. Paypals gonna agree with 07denali and then you'll be out of your money and your fucked up screen.. LAWL

You're right who follows the rules! I've never sold to anyone who didn't ask for additional pictures. The pics I post on here ate just to show I own the unit. Once someone shows interest and emails me I answer more questions and provide pics upon request. Refunds are not issued from me on bad judgement or assumptions. Can you return a car bc you didnt see a scratch on it? No That's my stand and I could care less if you it anyone else agrees. Especially when I said there is a scratch on the screen that you can notice. Just hook the unit up and you will barely even see the scratch.

No, you said it is NOT REALLY NOTICEABLE. IT IS CLEARLY NOTICEABLE. The fact you are even trying to justify yourself just shows how terrible of a seller you are. I hope people take note of this and you never sell another item again.

Vehicle: 2007 GMC Denali

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-8400BH

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp

Sub: Ascendant Audio Havoc 12"

Electrical: Big 3, Dual Batteries, Stock 160-amp alternator

Wiring: RF 0 gauge

Box: Custom built 1.89^3 net

Also if I was trying to deceive him or anyone else, I wouldn't have mentioned the scratch to begin with bc it's not pictured. If deception was the case I would have said it was in mint condition.

Regardless.. You didn't describe the item as it is now.. You posted pictures of it like it was in mint condition. It's not. It dosent matter what you said about it because you didn't adequately provide pictures of what looks like someone take a damn knife and fucking that screen a new ass..

I smell the ban hammer coming..

Also the forum rules require a picture that says smd forum, my name, and the date so a close up was impossible. I did my best within the rules. If he was that concerned he would have ask me for more pictures

Dude... Give me a break. Like any mod on here would bitch if ONE OR TWO PICTURES DIDN'T HAVE the date so you could show how bead the scratch is.. You didn't do anywheres near your best.. You know what, you probably did do your best. Your just that bad. Paypals gonna agree with 07denali and then you'll be out of your money and your fucked up screen.. LAWL

You're right who follows the rules! I've never sold to anyone who didn't ask for additional pictures. The pics I post on here ate just to show I own the unit. Once someone shows interest and emails me I answer more questions and provide pics upon request. Refunds are not issued from me on bad judgement or assumptions. Can you return a car bc you didnt see a scratch on it? No That's my stand and I could care less if you it anyone else agrees. Especially when I said there is a scratch on the screen that you can notice. Just hook the unit up and you will barely even see the scratch.

No, you said it is NOT REALLY NOTICEABLE. IT IS CLEARLY NOTICEABLE. The fact you are even trying to justify yourself just shows how terrible of a seller you are. I hope people take note of this and you never sell another item again.

I said it is noticeable.

I'm selling this unit for 350 plus shipping. It's in good shape except for a scratch on the screen. It's not that bad, but you can notice it if you really look.

Not that bad = FAIL. Should have said: very noticeable.

You can notice it if you REALLY LOOK = FAIL. Should have said: you might not notice it if you are legally blind. The scratch is very obvious, deep, long and unrepairable. If you do not mind buying a unit that clearly has physical damage, than this unit is for you.

Doesn't matter what you said about price. Everyone knows prices are negotiable and I negotiated with you on a price of $350 shipped and you were deceptive on that too after I sent you proof on what you agreed on. This transaction is a FAIL in every way.

Here is a direct comparison of your photos and mine

95ded97e.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

You don't see any problem with that? You also don't see the problem with your description? You also did not state no returns or refunds but this is a clear case of fraud so again, I am confident I will get my money back. I would have resolved this without bringing it to the forum but you are clearly a scammer in every definition of the word.

Here is a direct comparison of your photos and mine

95ded97e.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

You don't see any problem with that? You also don't see the problem with your description? You also did not state no returns or refunds but this is a clear case of fraud so again, I am confident I will get my money back. I would have resolved this without bringing it to the forum but you are clearly a scammer in every definition of the word.

You knew it was used, you knew it had a scratch, you still bought it. It's not my fault you didn't ask for more in depth picks.

theres the simple answer to this. You refund the money. He sends the unit back. That is not a small scratch. You also misrepresented the product by the pictures you took. As a seller full disclosure is key.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thank you for the support guys. Seller has agreed to refund my money but not until next Wednesday. I will update the forum if anything changes.

Archived