Duece22 Posted December 24, 2007 Report Posted December 24, 2007 Wow nice set up dude. That really is secksy. Love the 6'9s on top of the box 2008 Hummer H3 x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s x1 Sundown Audio 3000D
Braingetter Posted December 24, 2007 Report Posted December 24, 2007 good lookin bro. glad to see some more kicker fanatics coming here.. B) I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...
CHINO11550 Posted December 24, 2007 Report Posted December 24, 2007 Yea that's the first and only time I've played that song. It kind of freaked me out the way the subs were moving, but it was too beautiful to turn off.keep bumpn (till the wheels fall off) H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DACFront stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweetsamp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.28 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'zbox is a 4th order band passbatts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.MLA module 15+voltsAll in a 97 2door Tahoe LT2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ Team Bass Hz
Jcoleman134 Posted December 24, 2007 Report Posted December 24, 2007 Clean! Looks good man. nice vids!
Bryan Posted December 27, 2007 Report Posted December 27, 2007 hey bro i added you on myspace MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Tub Asko Posted December 27, 2007 Author Report Posted December 27, 2007 Clean! Looks good man. nice vids! got it and accepted Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
onlyinajeep Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 yea this bitch is loud heard you at the mall in mississippi what did you do for a number TEAM PURE Team South http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195192-8-pure-audio-15-flat-wall-chevy-crewcab-dually-vid-page-4-s/
Tub Asko Posted December 28, 2007 Author Report Posted December 28, 2007 yea this bitch is loud heard you at the mall in mississippi what did you do for a number I did a 148.1. I didn't place in my division. Only thing I won was the consistency challenge. At least I got some CASH out of it! It was fun there though. Got to see a lot of neat stuff. That was only my 2nd competition. Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
aquill1 Posted December 29, 2007 Report Posted December 29, 2007 Looks/sounds good you have the eclipse powering the 6x9's?
Tub Asko Posted December 29, 2007 Author Report Posted December 29, 2007 Looks/sounds good you have the eclipse powering the 6x9's? yea that's powering the 6x9s and the 6 1/2s in the front. I had a lot more plans for this truck but my dad decided to buy me a Tahoe this summer so I just halted all of my plans for that truck. Was planning a lot of body/performance work as well as starting a lot of custom fabrication work in the inside. What I have now is the way that truck is gonna stay till I start my new build in the hoe. Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.