thats just it dee, i am trying to do the buy and turn around and sell it for more... i started out with a honda cbr that i bought for 800 bucks and turned right around and sold it for 1400, and i dont have a license for the crotch rockets lol, thats y i want to sell this to go get my bike i want an 01-03 cbr f4i... (AKA A TANK) lol

I would have got it too. As long as it is not stolen and is a deal I will snag anything up. For the right price the title don't matter. Its worth a good bit in parts. And also you have to have papers on both bikes to do a legal motor swap. I tryed that before on some old school Honda's. Bikes are diffrent than cars. The most value is in the motors that's why they do that. Make a sand rail or buggybwith the motor. Or hold out and someone will wreck there's and want it for parts.

this is why you don't buy anything without a title

. No this is why you don't buy new shit without a title. Fine for old ass bikes or 30s/40s/50s cars. As they didn't have vin numbers in the frame so you could buy a "Historical Document (Title but thats what they call it when you buy it)" off someone else or kill billet and stamp that titles vin into the frame and boom done, titled vehicle.