Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Yeah believe it or not the only reason it failed inspection is because I tinted the parking lights. Lol. They didn't say anything about the dash or seatbelts. And this was before I had the gauges in. It's funny here, it all depends on who's in the inspection lane when you pull up. So I'll prob try my luck and see if it'll pass when I get it back ( whenever that is..lol) before I take the tint off.

And thanks clean Sierra.

Things are moving slow now...what are the chances of this awesome installer having a 4 day hangover and breaking his foot just when the build was about to start. I think he broke his wrist too...or maybe he always holds it like that.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

I just got an invite to be in the Xs power booth at slamology...should I accept it mr Berger? I would just hate to let them down..

Why you think I went ahead and had them send me my jersey ;)

547647_10150957174322812_572507811_11906505_14007026_n.jpg

Yeah believe it or not the only reason it failed inspection is because I tinted the parking lights. Lol. They didn't say anything about the dash or seatbelts. And this was before I had the gauges in. It's funny here, it all depends on who's in the inspection lane when you pull up. So I'll prob try my luck and see if it'll pass when I get it back ( whenever that is..lol) before I take the tint off.

And thanks clean Sierra.

Things are moving slow now...what are the chances of this awesome installer having a 4 day hangover and breaking his foot just when the build was about to start. I think he broke his wrist too...or maybe he always holds it like that.

Lol, I broke them trying to get this floor out!!!! It bent a steel pipe that was 1.5"w and 1/4" thick...No reason to put the floor in like that. It was bolted at 8 different spots with no access to getting to the nuts and had about 20 screws sticking thru the bottom of your truck.

End result of getting the floor up..a jack and hydraulic porter cable pry machine that we use on fixing bent frames on cars and etc.

IMAG1389.jpg

IMAG1390.jpg

Sooo, I fit 6 18's in a 4th order in the back seat of a F150 crew cab...

I wonder what's gonna go in hereeee

IMAG1391.jpg

Roughly 91 cubes

Been on the Autocad for a while now...I might have the final design tonight!

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Do you by chance live near Lake Anna?

I'm down there at my Grandpas a lot.

Good luck!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived