noodlebot Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 Couple questions, some may sound dumb but i've searched and haven't really found the right answer. 1) I have 2 sets of components (4 drivers 4 tweeters) with 4 ohm drivers, if i wire each pair to a 2 ohm load on the amp, will the tweeters attached with their passive crossovers affect the final impedance? 2) If you buy tweeters with passive crossovers can you attach it to a midbass driver (ex: 6") like how a component speaker is set up. 3) one more quick question, on a 4 channel amp can I run chan 1/2 @ 4 ohms and channel 3/4 @ 2 ohms.
Eddie Long Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 I found this....it might help with question 1 http://www.bcae1.com/spkrmlti.htm couldn't find anything else....I am still in the learning stage myself
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.