Second Skin Audio

dd 3512 box help!

hehe not a problem bro, are you sure you have such a big trunk????? that´s huge!!!

big enough to fit 2 people in full sized people not midgets, i can always remeasure, those are when the trunk was gutted, brb lemme go do that real fast cuz i wanna get these dimensions done tonight

i wouldnt go over a 4.5 net box with 2 6" aeros

how bout 3 side by side, i keep tweeking numbers and either my tuning shoot ups (trying to keep it lower than 40) or my volume sky rockets too (also trying to keep it around 5- very low 7s)

um no and no.

you dont need or want a 7 cube box. and 3 6" aeros is to much

point me in the right direction! i feel like im wandering down the wrong dark road, box building is a first for me i wanna get this right

Depends on the power, i love my 5.6 c/f and 3 6" aeros box, shit is LOUD on small power :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

totally nothign to do with what hes running. he has 3k rms+ on tap and a trunk car. NOthing to do with his build has anything to do with your 2512 build. No disrespect but one has nothing to do with the other whatsoever.

as for the op, i already gave you guideance on which way to go.

i build boxes all the time by the way.

Archived