dhall9 Posted May 7, 2012 Author Report Posted May 7, 2012 looks good man. glad to actually see someone take time to make it look pretty. a lot of builds I've seen recently on the forums have equipment just thrown in with a box and wires laying every where. Thanks, that's the kind of stuff that drives me nuts. If your going to spend the money, why not spend a little more and make it look nice too. Maybe it's just me?
dhall9 Posted May 7, 2012 Author Report Posted May 7, 2012 ur making everything so clean i like it Thanks, I'm trying. Sloppy installs drive me nuts. good luck ur going for the right road and this is my tbss what is the song playing in this video? It's been bugging me all day. Could you pm me the name and artist please? Pm sent
cuetip Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 just love the body of the ss, its like they did it perfectly looks alot better then the non ss ones lol
I.V Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 just love the body of the ss, its like they did it perfectly looks alot better then the non ss ones lol That's why I get mine when I bought it I don't even care of what engine the suv got on it 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
jdw46 Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 I give it a few months and youll wanna wall it but seriously tho it looks great so far 2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s Singer 250amp Alt Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors
I.V Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 ^think the same 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
FieroGrande Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 Its looking sharp bro, that alt is a cool color. Keep up the clean work. And do u have and other plans for it besides a sound system?
dhall9 Posted May 7, 2012 Author Report Posted May 7, 2012 I've always got future plans...it's just a matter of time and funding. I have a sway bar on order that should be in, in a few weeks.
71fordranger Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 ur making everything so clean i like it Thanks, I'm trying. Sloppy installs drive me nuts. good luck ur going for the right road and this is my tbss what is the song playing in this video? It's been bugging me all day. Could you pm me the name and artist please? Pm sent Can I get that pm 2 Bring on the Rockfords!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.