I added a picture, i circled the areas im confused on how you found that angle. I hate angles

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Need help with the port area of the boxe . The ported area is 11 cu.ft.. the port has to b 18 7/8 X 8 7/8 the depth im not sure about .The part of the port that connects from the box to the cab is 18 7/8 x 8 7/8 and is 3 inches deep . What would sound good with 11 cubes and with the opening i have to work with?

I added a picture, i circled the areas im confused on how you found that angle. I hate angles

wHat picture ?

I'm a dumbass and forgot to add the picture lol. here it is. fordtruck232.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

wHat picture ?

I'm a dumbass and forgot to add the picture lol. here it is. fordtruck232.jpg

i drew it all up on the bottom sheet of the box first that way u can see what angles ur gonna have best to use 45s its alot easier , this was my first time useN 45 it didnt come out to bad next time it will come out better lol but once ur box is sqaure i used my speed square the whole time it works wonder

Archived