Second Skin Audio

Recommendations

40" wide. 16" high. and 20" deep, that leaves me 6" in the back if the port is facing the back (as it is now) i have a concept audio HPN-1500. it puts out about 900rms but its probably somewhere around 500-600 because thats where it gets clean power. and i was planning one getting 2 sets of 6.5's components just not sure which ones and how much tos pend on what??

40" wide. 16" high. and 20" deep, that leaves me 6" in the back if the port is facing the back (as it is now) i have a concept audio HPN-1500. it puts out about 900rms but its probably somewhere around 500-600 because thats where it gets clean power. and i was planning one getting 2 sets of 6.5's components just not sure which ones and how much tos pend on what??

how much room do you have for this box for the 18?

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

that is what i have. 40 wide. 16 high ( i can technically go more, but then itll start to be above the windoe line. and 24 deep. with those being siad. that leaves me a 6 inch gap between the back of the box and the trunk hatch. the box i have now, the sub fires up and port back so thats why te gap but yeah.

yeah this is in a trunk car right? and yeah sup up port back is fine some don't like it but with 15s and 18s sometimes you don't have a option. and i would check out Audioque as well you can tune them higher and they still hit low.

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

and yes, sub up, port back. heres a picDSCF5027.jpg

dood in this thing i would pick up a 2nd vvx and build a big box around 8-9 cubes tuned to 32 hz with a bottom slot port.

just for sake of arguement. rec encloser is 3 cubes max each. is it ok to go bigger like that? especially if i overdrive them...each is 600rms. and putting 1000rms (when i get both and a new amp) and second, what does tuning lower help me with? again just for arguement.