Sundown Audio

Fosgate T1000?!?!

CleanSierra

Got a question, my girly has had these subs in a box in her garage for QUITE some time now. They're just plain Blaupunkts from roughly the 2006 era. They're rated at 200 WRMS a piece. They're 4 ohm singles, do they'll wire down to 2 ohms final at the amp. The amp pushes roughly 650 at that impedance. You think I could run them at 8 ohms and even move them with this amp? I'm wondering if it's even worth trying just for shits and giggles, or just sack up and let them rip at 2 ohms.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

sure why not! lol record it

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

You can run them at 8 ohms, it's just that you'll get way less power off your amp. I say let them rip at 2 ohms.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I don't think they'll even jiggle at 8 ohms lol. Let 'em rip at 2 ohms

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Letting them rippppp boys! Surprisingly, for such low power subs, the Fs of these bitches is printed on the magnet as 29 Hz. They're 10s. Even the big badass 10s out NOW aren't all rated that low. I was shocked to see that. I'm gonna see what these little things are all about.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived