so i get all of this today on facebook from my ex's mom. i think its actually my ex on her account. needless to say i am laughing my ass off

Her: hey dalton this ms penny, how u been

me: ok i guess, how about yourself

her: im your trice a crawfish boil at peltier park on 5/26 an i know she misses you so i would it if you come

me: i dunno she didnt act like she missed me too much at that party. but i'll see if i can go.

her: i tell her i told you but she was trying to mak you jealous, and when u at like you didnt care she told the boy dont call her anymore

dont tell her

me: i wont say anything

her: let me tell the only reason why she stop talking to you is because she likes being with you but she said you dont want to go anywhere and she is tried of always paying, so she thought if she stop taking to you , you would tell her you were going to do better an take her places

me: ah well i'm sorry that i couldn't do better, i don't have a job and i don't have anyway to make money,

her: well she knows that now, and shes sorry too. last night i ask her to call you an tell you how she fells but she is afaird u want take her back

me: ah ok

her: so you talk to her tommorrow,for me ok

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i dunno just bad on the computer i guess, does fine anywhere else, i'll probobly go but i'm not taking someone back that left me over facebook

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

...... i'm not taking someone back that left me over facebook

Fuck that shit, I wouldn't even go. Dumb cunt is so sleazy/retarded that she left you over facebook why even waste a second more thinking about her.

EDIT: I do agree with loudnlow though lol.

Edited by Lbox88

well not knowing the whole story its pretty interesting. idk how the break up went nor do u i need to know (not my business). it seems she talks to her mom alot about relationship stuff. If she really told her mom that stuff. i say go to the little event and see whats up. i mean u say u wont take her back but EVERYONE does stupid shit from time to time. and if you say u haven't you are lying. so talking and getting everything out in the open wont hurt. maybe you will find out that was one of her stupid moments that we all have. never know

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

thats my entire point, she leaves me over facebook, tries to make me jealous at a party with some drunkass going commando, and cant appreciate the present i made for her at christmas so i have no reason to miss that bitch yet she cant seem to let it go