i heard the cresendo 2ks are not good at all but the 3k and up to 5k are great amps

Thank you, I've heard about hifonics but they don't compare to brands like massive or mtx or even the optidrive series amps from lanzar but I also I'm looking at a fosaget T4k

in my book 90% of the hifonics and mb quart autotek crunch is total crap.. i stay away from anything maxxsonics..

now old hifonics ( zed made) were the shit same for zed made lanzars .. alll the new stuff is so cheap in quality

mtx are decent amps but wayyy overpriced

id pick a crescendo 2k over any of the amps mentioned

Thank you, I've heard about hifonics but they don't compare to brands like massive or mtx or even the optidrive series amps from lanzar but I also I'm looking at a fosaget T4k

in my book 90% of the hifonics and mb quart autotek crunch is total crap.. i stay away from anything maxxsonics..

now old hifonics ( zed made) were the shit same for zed made lanzars .. alll the new stuff is so cheap in quality

yep ^

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

i heard the cresendo 2ks are not good at all but the 3k and up to 5k are great amps

Who told you that??? there 2k amp will run laps around maxxsonics...

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

get the 2k, it isn't as good as the 3k/5k, but it's good enough for the sa 12's, I say go with cresendo! It's more than enough power than you need and does rated! And like the above poster said, it's defintly a lot better than maxxsonics!

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

Maybe all those amps are made in the same buildhouse, with the same parts ?!!!

I'd get the MTX !!! Good brand and great looking amp. I know MTX made some of their amps locally, but I don't know for the 1500 Elite.

Honestly you won't be able to ear any difference between all those amps. Get the one that fits your budget and the one you like the most.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

well ima need more than 2k for 4 SA 12's eventually im going to do 4 12s or 6 12s and i only want to use 1 amp so iknow that cresendo will need to be bigger than 2k

i already placed my order from my bro he has a local shop so i ordered 85 ft of 1/0 gauge wire so i can do at least 2 runs with a 250A Mechman Alt and 3 kinetik HC2400s or 3 xs power D3400s so should be enough power FOR now lol :twirl:

you better upgrade your alt and add some batteries and lots of 0 gauge if you plan on running more than 2000w

you better upgrade your alt and add some batteries and lots of 0 gauge if you plan on running more than 2000w

Archived