I just plan on useing it mostly for exercise, if it leads to running some races or a Triathlon that would be great.

Cervelo INfo: Excellent condition! Aluminum frame with Carbon forks and seat post, bought it new for $2000

Giant info: Medium size Really awesome aluminum road bike that's been all over the inland northwest. Take her out for quick jaunts or ride a century, she will treat you right. Shimano 105 components. In excellent shape save one ding from transporting it incorrectly in the Suburban. Call now, this one will go quickly

Edited by dkahns51

The older 105 will be better than the low, low end components on say a brand new trek 1.1. Avoid that TT cervelo for daily riding, it will suck.

2008 Chevrolet ColoradoPioneer DEH-X9500BHSSundown SAX1200dFi Q12 loaded

Boston Acoustics GT-275 on: Pioneer TS-D1720cKinetic HC1200 XS power XP750

and how tall are you/whats your inseam?

I am 5'9 and my inseam is 31

and to your earlier question i want to spend less then $1000 (with pedals, seat and w/e else i would need), and ride for an hour + at a time

I used a site to see what would suit me best and it said i should ride something low of 52, Med 54 CM or high of 55cm, and crank 170cm.

Edited by dkahns51

Crazy! We're pretty much the exact same size - other than me being 5'9" and a half, but we have the same inseam.

I ride a 54, as i have short legs. As the other person said, older 105 is going to be better than anything on a new bike, such as tiagra, etc.

get a close up of the cassette and chainrings on the giant, and then if you got it, check the chain stretch, and replace if nessassary. if you dont replace it, it will ruin your cassette and chainrings, and things get alot more expensive.

Edited by Mtnbikecrazy55

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I used to do Tours, trek5200USPS edition... but now i just ride a simple Felt SRD.

Nothing like being out in the country on a 60m ride with a good friend and great scenery

There is a Trek USPS bike for sale on Craigslist now here in spokane :)..

Here is another one I am looking at but i dont know what size it is...

Nice riding Giant road bike. Full carbon fiber frame, aftermarket reynolds carbon fiber forks, shimano shift levers and de-railers, fresh bar tape, cannondale brakes, front and rear fenders. Very nice riding commuter bike. Rides smooth and handles well.. Fully loaded it weighs just 22 lbs! New rear 8 speed cassette and shimano cranks. 5O25F55M13K23F63p4c575928b555540d156c.jpg $325.00

5W45Kf5F13I33F43N8c4tab63cfee19ef1569.jpg

This is the one im looking at... Solid deal for $650? its a 2003 Giant TCR areo 2.. msrp $1750 back in the day..

I Bought this one :).. now i need to find some pedals/ new seat/ helmet