Sonic Electronix

Hey guys, im looking at the D.A.D. Audio KMH series 8'' sub for my access cab tacoma. These little guys look pretty sweet, a good lower price alternative to the sundown s-a 8'' that is so famous. So im wondering does anyone have experience with DAD audio in general or specifically the kmh 8''? Also where do I buy DAD audio stuff? Ive seen it on showtimecaraudio.net but im not sure if his site is fully up and running yet.. Is this a good SQ sub? Any other recommendations for solid 8'' subs in the 500rms range?

Thanks in advance for help

Twisted is a dealer and he runs dad subs and for another solid 8 I would look at the dc audio 8 you wouldn't be disappointed with it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I'm running 4 of the KMH 15's and they straight up get silly. Sound pretty sweet as well, I must say I'm impressed with the quality of the product. James stands behind them as well. I'm pleased.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Twistedchild420 is indeed a dealer and I'd have to agree DC does make some good subs. I haven't heard the DAD's yet but I'd sure like to hear some in the near future. They sure do look good on video. Tuned in to see what kind of set up you get though.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log