Sonic Electronix

I currently have just a standard cable that i can plug in my android phone or other mp3 players into that arent ipod/iphones into my pioneer double din. but im wondering where i can get a GREAT quality one that can go from the red/white RCA's and plug into any standard earphone jack that has better quality than radioshack etc. have to offer. I lose tremendous quality (obviously) when i use my current cable and it wont hit and/or the treble is over-run by the bass. I know i probably wont get the same quality as my ipod interface but id like to get a better quality incase i dont have my ipod on me or dont have a song on it that someone else has on their phone. any help/links is greatly appreciated, and i apologize if this is too long, i like to be detailed.

Runningback #33

I actually got a pretty nice one from the local Wal Mart believe it or not. Can't remember the brand right off though.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

727 designs, get back to me on the brand if you can? i figured retail stores wouldnt carry a good quality im looking for but if walmart does then i should go check it out haha.

crandis16 thank you, i had someone mention monster cables, i forgot about them because i tend to find them overpriced but if it is good quality i will pay it. do you use that cable personally?

Runningback #33

727 designs, get back to me on the brand if you can? i figured retail stores wouldnt carry a good quality im looking for but if walmart does then i should go check it out haha.

crandis16 thank you, i had someone mention monster cables, i forgot about them because i tend to find them overpriced but if it is good quality i will pay it. do you use that cable personally?

no problem. I do use them actually, I have a home audio system that was built that I use them on right now for the amp and for my ipod. They are awesome and I haven't had a problem with them yet. They are pretty beefy too.

eb11cda2.jpg

no problem. I do use them actually, I have a home audio system that was built that I use them on right now for the amp and for my ipod. They are awesome and I haven't had a problem with them yet. They are pretty beefy too.

eb11cda2.jpg

well thanks for your input, my friend told me to try this: http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10218&cs_id=1021815&p_id=5598&seq=1&format=2

so to save cost im gonna order that and if it still doesnt seem to meet my requirments i shall order the monster cable and try it out.

Runningback #33

i use one from radioshack when i need it, was like 5 bucks.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/