Durango getting painted, need help with color choices please!

I am going to get a paint job because my dad hit a stop sign one day and ruined my paint and dented it.

repair would be 1000 and paint job is $2000 so i decided why not just do the great offer,

DONT KNOW WHAT COLOR THO!?!?!!!!

BLACK - BUT IT SCRATCHES EASY, AND SEE MARKS EASIER

SILVER - BUT NOT AS AGGRESEIVE...

DARK GREY - I THINK THIS IS THE BEST

CHERRY RED - IDK?

NOTHING DOWN HERE YET :(

OBSIDIAN FTW

• 3 weeks later...

Do something legit. black is the best if you wanna throw some metallic flakes in there. Theres a shit ton of things you can do for maybe an extra 100bucks.. the metal flake is only like 20-40 and that just goes in the clear coat. Its legit and looks great in the sun!

if your shop is charging you 2000 to paint the whole truck a new color then thats a hella deal so you better make it worthwhile lol most shops dont do full color changeovers for less than about 3000. Thats the inner doors, fenders, trunk/back hatch, everything. Now if your gonna just change the exterior color then id say u needa stick with a color that looks like the color thats on it, if you dont it will look hella tacky... idk bout you but i hate getting in somebodys ride that you think is badass but then you see the exterior is black but the inner door panels are white smh

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

• 2 weeks later...