Mojos, dd m3a, batteries, epicenter for sale

OK so i have for sale 2 12" d2 CM cast Memphis Mojo subs, 2 Shuriken SK-BT20 batteries, 1 black DD m3a amp, an Epicenter, and I've got the wires to hook everything up with (I just didn't feel like searching fo the wires to take a pic of because I'm just going to give the wire to who ever buys the parts of the system that need it) I also have a box built to specs for the Mojos I'm not sire what the tuning is though (it comes with the subs). I would really like to sell this all as a package to someone relatively close to me I will ship anything to you at your expense.

The Mojos were reconed relatively recently and have had about two or three hours of low playing time. They aren't even broken in yet. I only turned them up loud once since they were reconed and the volume on my deck wasn't even haf way up.

The entire system only has about 4 hours of total playing time.

If you are interested PM me and if you want more pics send your number and I'll just text them to you. And if my pics don't upload right I'm sorry in advance this is my first time selling anything on here.

-Mojos $950+shipping (there is no extra charge for the box I'll just give it to you)

-2 Shuriken batteries $100+shipping for both

-DD m3a $690+shipping

-Epicenter $100+shipping

Prices are semi negotiable

2012-05-07_21-18-25_91.jpg

2012-05-07_21-28-17_486.jpg

2012-05-07_21-28-49_953.jpg

2012-05-07_21-08-57_521.jpg

Pics aren't working

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived