can any one suggest a good amp or reciever to run some E315 cerwin vegas

got a kenwood pre-amp with rca's , i knew when i seen the back of the cv 900 i would need to buy or make some cords to connect it

i went back to look at it again and it says xlr or trs connector and looking at the back of the amp it looks like i could run balanced or unbalanced input , correct me if i am wrong but i think with the right adapters or connectors maybe the cv900 could be a go

the cxa-8 runs on 220 volt which would be a big pain to get that going in my house

Edited by b-dubs89

CV-900 is shit..

Here good and heavy AMP ;)

http://www.thomann.d...-amp_ta2400.htm

thanks for the suggestion , but the amp you suggested is big overkill for 1,2 i would have to run a 220volt line to be able to plug it in . i hope the cv-900 isn't shit cause i bought it , should have it next week .

CV-900 is shit..

Here good and heavy AMP ;)

http://www.thomann.d...-amp_ta2400.htm

thanks for the suggestion , but the amp you suggested is big overkill for 1,2 i would have to run a 220volt line to be able to plug it in . i hope the cv-900 isn't shit cause i bought it , should have it next week .

PA amplifiers more than enough on these kind of loudspeakers. CV! isn't famous for high-end sound :P That T.amp is for us in europe and you would have a transformer to convert 220 to about 110Volts plus converting 50 to 60Hz. It also comes with no softstarter.. Personally I would of purchased a Crown XTI 2002 over the CV-900. It gives just about the power you need and wouldn't have to boost the bass which you probably will with the CV-900 :) I've heard nothing, but good about Crown and unfortunally I can't say the same about

CV amps :/

just to update i got the cv-900 today and it definitely drives my big vegas better than my theater amp did , but i think i was expecting a little more .the amp isn't the cleanest i have ever heard but it isn't offensive to my ears most of the time . i have a tripp lite power conditioner coming and i am hoping that will improve things a little .

the bass was making my vegas start walking quite a few times

DSCF2864.jpg