Mechman Alternators

what size alt do i need?

big battery under the hood 2 group 31 battery in the back and a 270 unit will do fine

As far as for amps any brand is good just depends on your budget I only ran aq dc RF kicker ,that's about it I liked them both have ur cons and pros but it's all up to you do some research and after putting some actual thoughed you will find an amp that suits you best

Goodluck

Couldn't have said it better myself. Just give us a holler for a quote: [email protected]

big battery under the hood 2 group 31 battery in the back and a 270 unit will do fine

As far as for amps any brand is good just depends on your budget I only ran aq dc RF kicker ,that's about it I liked them both have ur cons and pros but it's all up to you do some research and after putting some actual thoughed you will find an amp that suits you best

Goodluck

Couldn't have said it better myself. Just give us a holler for a quote: [email protected]

Email sent

matt i tried to email you somehow it wouldnt go through. So if you could just shoot me a decent price on that 270a and id appreciate it

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.