Sundown Audio

Amps in 12-1500 range?

I'm having trouble finding good amps, I only need around 12-1500 watts at the moment.

I'm hoping I can get the money for the HPN1500 on ebay before the last one is bought out :(

But if I can't get it I was wondering if you guys could list a couple decent 12-1500 watt amps.

If I couldn't get it I thought about going with the Cadence F1200-1d

I'm not too sure on how this amp performs, but I was wondering if you guys could recommend a couple others.

Edit: If a mod could please delete the other post, I clicked the post button twice and it posted it twice, plus the other post has errors.

Edited by Eduardo Andrade

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

I plan on trying to get 2 sa-12's

for now I just want a budget amp like the ones I gave examples of in my first post

oh yeah, and I plan on wiring in 1 ohm (D4)

Edited by Eduardo Andrade

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

AP15001D or Hifonics BRZ 1200.1D or the 1700.1D. If I were you I'd get the Hifonics Brutus BRZ 1700.1D if you must get a budget amp. The Brutus amps dissipate heat really well.

E34 540iT/6

So I called every dealer that supposedly sold concept products within a 50 mile radius in my area, and none of them sold amps or they did not represent them anymore. My last call was to the Concept company them selves to ask if they would sell to the general public and they said no. :( So I guess my choice is gonna be the AP15001d

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

Although 200's a lil more than I wanted to spend and I'm sure I can still come up with the money, I thought I read in his thread that he was out of the HPN1500's already.

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

Although 200's a lil more than I wanted to spend and I'm sure I can still come up with the money, I thought I read in his thread that he was out of the HPN1500's already.

Ope didn't see he was out. My bad! I've run the AP15001D and it's good for the price! But spend the little extra and get the AP15001D not the APSM! APSM have more distortion..

E34 540iT/6

Ope didn't see he was out. My bad! I've run the AP15001D and it's good for the price! But spend the little extra and get the AP15001D not the APSM! APSM have more distortion..

Thanks a lot! I read that APSM's were known for doing rated better than AP's. But if the APSM's distort a lot more I think I will go with AP's instead.

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure