Sundown Audio

amp recomendations

i have a truck im redoing the audio, interior, and exterior. I am putting alpine 6.5 comps in the 2 front doors with 1" tweets, in the back i also have a set of alpine comp 6.5's with 1" tweets. I have 2 6.5's on the side of my custom built console, and 2 selenium supertweets on the back of the console. Also i have a set of tweets fiberglassed in the a-pillar. I am not new to sound systems ive been installing since i was 14 but i am just wondering as to what kind of amps would you run if it was your setup? so i have 6 to 8 6.5's, and 8 tweeters, with 2 supertweeters. What kind of amps would yall install for mids, and for highs.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

i know that but as far as what amps would ppl run or what kind of amps are they running. I have 2 pioneers right now and a jbl. they run fine but am looking for something new

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

Don't take it persona; if you don't get brand recommendations. You see i've only been here a short time and i have seen hundreds of these types of threads pop up from new members. So you see people get tired of answering the same question over and over again. Plus most these threads end up turning into "VS." threads which against the rules. I would recommend reading as many stickied threads as you can and use the search feature. Look through the members builds and research what others use by using google and the search feature here. Sorry i didn't answer your question/

Oh, and you might get asked this too.

What kind of electrical do you have?

What alternator? how many amps does it produce?

Done the big three yet?

What do you expect from your system?

What is your budget?

What type of Truck?

What do you intend to do? Compete, Daily ride, SQ, SPL so on..

ya i feel u i have tried the search button but couldnt really find what i was looking for. And as far as why i got so many tweeters, i like my music loud and clear not loud and shitty.

Go with Alpine for good sound quality. But if your going to be doing cosmetic as well as good sound pick out your Sub amps first and then do research on the companies mid/high amps. Best way to base your decision.

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything