box design for 6 alpine type x's in a 2006 chevy colorado

alright guys. its been a while since ive been on here but my buddy wants me to build him a box for his truck. its a 2006 chevy colorado. he has 3 type x's in there now but he wants more and the only way to do that is to build a whole new box. the box the 3 are in was built for some sundown NSv.2's but he got rid of those and went to the type x's. he has 6 so we are doing all 6. my question is how big do you guys think i should go with the box and the port size. i know its gunna be a slot port and i know the subs are all going to face forward along with the port. just how big do i go with the box and how many square inches of port should i be around. i know how to tune a box and everything so i dont need help with that i have just never known anybody to do so many of this sub and am not sure so i figured i would maybe get some other opinions before i start cutting. any input will help. thanks guys.

i'd MUCH rather have night shades than an alpine woofer.

they take like 300w more than the type R for double the price. thats like 1000w. thats not a "ton" of power. im sure as shit they do get hot, but you'd obviously have to push them. and im sure they sound good to you, but sound like crap to someone else. your whole argument is invalid.

i'd MUCH rather have night shades than an alpine woofer.

they take like 300w more than the type R for double the price. thats like 1000w. thats not a "ton" of power. im sure as shit they do get hot, but you'd obviously have to push them. and im sure they sound good to you, but sound like crap to someone else. your whole argument is invalid.

i've heard both just stating my opinion. its hard to compare these you can't say my argument is invalid when I'm not stating one lol, its an oppionion. The facts are they are cheaper, I put 1200 watts to it clean off skar 1500 and it never got hot even after 30 minutes of playing.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D