guess who got some new shit ;) THIS GUY!!!!!!!

didnt get a whole lot in today but enough for some pictures

first off i got 2 boxes one if from audio saving and the other is from dipmycar.com

soundsystem002-12.jpg

soundsystem003-11.jpg

first with the dipmycar.com stuff its called plasti dip im sure alot of yall know what it is but im gonna be using it to paint my rims

soundsystem004-12.jpg

some cleaning solution to wash off the rims

soundsystem005-14.jpg

now fo rthe audio saving stuff i have 2 125 foot sections of cadence 14 gauge speaker wire and i have to say its pretty nice only complaint it theres no marks for you to use when u wanna use pos or neg

soundsystem007-11.jpg

soundsystem009-10.jpgsoundsystem011-7.jpg

soundsystem012-6.jpg

also getting a secret stash of parts for the build more to come guys please stay tuned

soundsystem014-6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

alright boysssssssssss been trying to get to this point and was going to send my door panels off to everyone else but i said FUCK IT!!!!!! im gonna go ahead and do them myself we will see what happens and if i fuckin them up enough ill just send them off anyways

shit is about ot get real

firetruckwiring009-1.jpgfiretruckwiring003-1.jpgfiretruckwiring004-1.jpgfiretruckwiring001-1.jpgfiretruckwiring006-1.jpgfiretruckwiring002-1.jpgfiretruckwiring005-1.jpg

Looks like you're making progress! Let me give you a tip on the screws and to stop the cracking. You need about $10.00 and you need to go to home depo and get a counter sink bit. It will drill the holes and counter sink the screws for you. Makes for a cleaner install, and also stops the cracking in the MDF which gives you a stronger install. Otherwise, nice work man! In my opinion though, I'd have left the bow tie black! Keep it up!

Looks like you're making progress! Let me give you a tip on the screws and to stop the cracking. You need about $10.00 and you need to go to home depo and get a counter sink bit. It will drill the holes and counter sink the screws for you. Makes for a cleaner install, and also stops the cracking in the MDF which gives you a stronger install. Otherwise, nice work man! In my opinion though, I'd have left the bow tie black! Keep it up!

well it matchs the wheel but everyone has there own opinion thanks man and i used birch instead of mdf and what do i need to counter sink bit for?

Saw in your first post your license plate being in West Virginia. What part if you don't mind me asking? My buddy goes to WVU, I'll be up there for Halloween if you're around that area.

Lookin good so far man.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Saw in your first post your license plate being in West Virginia. What part if you don't mind me asking? My buddy goes to WVU, I'll be up there for Halloween if you're around that area.

Lookin good so far man.

im in charleston about 3 hours south i wish i could come up there and hopefully im done by then man thanks alot

Archived