Second Skin Audio

Might be getting a XXX...

I might be picking up a XXX [06 12"]. its going to kill my budget... but it is a XXX so ill live.

my question is... will a Kenwood KAC-9102D be enough to make it loud? im doubting it, in which case is there something for under 2-300$ that will be enough to power it?

2005 Grand PrixSource: StockFronts: Stock 6.5 ComponentsRears: Stock 6x9Subwoofer: FI BTL 12" Fully optionedSubwoofer amplifier: Kenwood KAC-7203 bridged @ 4ΩEnclosure: 3.41cuft tuned to 33hz

no.

could try to find a used ia20.1

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I might be picking up a XXX [06 12"]. its going to kill my budget... but it is a XXX so ill live.

my question is... will a Kenwood KAC-9102D be enough to make it loud? im doubting it, in which case is there something for under 2-300$ that will be enough to power it?

Right at $300 your best bet would be to go with a Power Acoustik A3000db. It's supposed to do 2300rms @ 1ohm but probably does 1900rms or 2,000rms.

Guest MegaloManiac

no.

could try to find a used ia20.1

When i saw the internals of the 20.1, they dont have much storage power so its musically inclined, but they sure are great for burps.

got a hook up on some Type Rs and a second 9102D so yea...

2005 Grand PrixSource: StockFronts: Stock 6.5 ComponentsRears: Stock 6x9Subwoofer: FI BTL 12" Fully optionedSubwoofer amplifier: Kenwood KAC-7203 bridged @ 4ΩEnclosure: 3.41cuft tuned to 33hz