Sonic Electronix

Rear view mirror takes a big chunk of glass.

The AC in my truck recently quit working, so I've been rolling with my windows down. Something I usually never do, well any ways with the windows down my bass seems a lot louder. Twice the bass has taken my rear view mirror down with a chunk of glass out of the windshield with it. My question is does this qualify for the bass broke my windshield? I know it's a dumb question, but it just poped into my head. My system is two T2 10's subs 1500bd amp in a 01 Frontier extended cab.

That shits happened to me numerous times on multiple vehicles. It was only my s10 truck that took out a fucking chunk of glass with it. Gluing it back won't help. It fell off 4 times since til I finally quit gluing it back on. Then i sold the fucker to my dad. Lol now he bitches at me to glue it on again.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Dam, alright then i thought maybe I had a fluke. Ha ha I got to put the mirror back on cause the wife drives it sometimes. I got full coverage and I live in Florida so it's free to have it replaced. :nuts: