Jump to content
Sundown Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Still new to the site, glad to be here. I have 8 Alpine type R's in a 19x32x49 box and 5x10x12.5 port can't figure out what it's tuned at but together they are 4000 watts rms.I have a hifonics BRE2500.1D and got tired of it pretty quickly. Not a bad amp just not what I'm looking for. Can anyone give me some recommendations for some amps. IMG232.jpg[/img]

Posted

I definately will hit you up hunter when I figure out what I want to do and if I want my budget to go up. Any other suggestions?

Posted

my suggestion? fix your box before you go looking at amps.. you have 50 square inches of port for 8 subs and no idea what its tuned at..theres your problem...then shop for amps just my .02

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

The box was built to alpines specs, what do you suggest it be tuned to platypus?

Posted

alpines specs dont say to give the woofers 2.85 square inches of port per cube lol and as far as tuning i like mid 30's for a daily setup

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 690 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...