Audi A4 Avant - 2 Fi SP4 15 - SPL Dynamics D6 (6kwrms) - Dual 210a Alts [Boot Install]

Haha, who's hiding behind the box?

But seriously, I'm loving your build.

I have a real problem with throwing my money away on non fuel efficent vehicles,

so I'm really enjoying watching your build.

One question. How much have you seen your fuel efficency drop since the installation of the

second alt? Thanks.

That would be the person holding the loudest DBDrag title in the UK ;)

Well as it currently stands the actual alt itself isn't wired up to the battery or regulator so it's spinning freely, I've not noticed any significant changes in fuel consumption. Although once it's all wired up and the amp is pulling all that current it will be a different story. I can see fuel consumption going down a little but I'm not sure whether that will be because of the extra weight of the build, we're talking approx 150kg extra in the boot, or because I'll be trying to hold the revs up above 2krpm to keep the alts spinning at maximum potential - that said I won't be playing flat out every day so we'll see!

Audi A4 Avant

Dual 210a Alts - Spl Dynamics D6 - 2 x Fi SP4 15

Boot Install

Very good then. Now you can score with attractive brunettes while you drive.

Like I didn't already lol ;)

Nothing to report as of yet for the build, hopefully should have some updates throughout the week though!

Audi A4 Avant

Boot Install

• 3 weeks later...

Ooooh, a DD-1, very nice! I would feel like a terrible person if I ever sent a clipped signal to such masterful works of art.

Damn right, one of the first DD1s in the UK!

Audi A4 Avant

Boot Install

Archived