Bigpimpin91's Bumping Music

LIVE ON JOO TOOB!!

awesome shit :good: , but you suffer one point for the fact the bitches voice is annoyin as shit :lol:

Edit: lmao wait when you said you were goin to make a song, i thought it was goin to be the one at the beginning

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTl6W5dR-Sg

0:52 "It isn't the loud, it's the vibration. SubWoofer Vibrations, Low Frequency Vibrations."

Be prepared for a track...

i hate people liike this ! ... them im sure if we tryed we could find sumthing to fine her for

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Hey y'all.

I'm getting my first ever "system" for Christmas.

A 12" Jbl old school with a 215 watt amplifier can only go so far.

But what's amazing is I had that in a friends '94 Explorer and it rattled the mirror. LOL

Audiopipe equipment for those interested.

I have a music making program.

I decided to experiment with this program and it has taken me several tries but now I have the bass section set-up to play pure sine waves.

So I scraped together a couple songs using various artists Guitar parts and added true bass.

Let me know what you guys think.

If the bass is too high or low. Too sloppy, dips that are harmful to subs.

Also, I will consider taking requests for songs if you would like one.

Downside though, I can't see what frequency the bass note's are so I have to go by sound. So if anyone with a Term-Lab would get back to me that would be appreciated.

They are pretty basic and I could do a whole lot more if I had the cable for my keyboard to USB input to record off it.

Here.

http://hosted.filefront.com/Bigpimpin91/

DJ Khaled Ain't got nothin' on me. :lol:

My two top favorites are Bleed It Out and Tribute To Ozzy.

Techno Rap was made with a vocal recording that was already on the program. That isn't me.

man is there a way you can put it in a .zip file

2006 ford ranger

2 DD 510

2 probx turbo bass boxes

1 TMA 500.1

my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/BAMF3473

I havent been able to send you messages forever man! :trippy:

I seen Brian's (Audiofanaticz) video and he was giving you a shout out about doing a demo song with Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You.

I was wondering if you may be able to hook a brotha up with it?

Thanks Chris,

Brian.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

i hate people liike this ! ... them im sure if we tryed we could find sumthing to fine her for

When you said "you hate people like this", I thought you were talking about the douchebag kid! I can't stand people like him...I'd flick him off too if he pulled up next to me at a light bumpin' his shitty ass system! Haha! Seriously though, when you pull up to a light, be considerate and turn your shit down. Even if I didn't have subs in my car, I wouldn't blast my music at a light. I think it's irritating even when people at the gym sing along to the music on their iPods!

Anyways, that's my rant for the day.... :drinks:

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

When you said "you hate people like this", I thought you were talking about the douchebag kid! I can't stand people like him...I'd flick him off too if he pulled up next to me at a light bumpin' his shitty ass system! Haha! Seriously though, when you pull up to a light, be considerate and turn your shit down. Even if I didn't have subs in my car, I wouldn't blast my music at a light. I think it's irritating even when people at the gym sing along to the music on their iPods!

Anyways, that's my rant for the day.... :drinks:

i can see turning it down at a stop light! i get irritated with people that sing along with there music too ... but no need to push for a higher fine ...

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

I havent been able to send you messages forever man! :trippy:

I seen Brian's (Audiofanaticz) video and he was giving you a shout out about doing a demo song with Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You.

I was wondering if you may be able to hook a brotha up with it?

Thanks Chris,

Brian.

It's Brians only.

I swore upon the stone of Azeroth not to share with anyone else.

If you want it, you gotta talk to him.

Archived