lets see your rear fill !

i will be running mine off of the radio power, the speakers o have come with a level control crossover so i can adjust loudness and crossover points for the rear speakers

mine are ran off head unit power too ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Well, the car was super dusty since i had the hatch open while cutting wood so it looks dity as hell in this pic. But what the heck. Here is my rear fill.

6945573647_beb7ee0b55_b.jpg

i will be running mine off of the radio power, the speakers o have come with a level control crossover so i can adjust loudness and crossover points for the rear speakers

Than talk to Cableguy, he have knowledge about speakers who can life with less watt´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

will be getting these and putting behind the center console facing back toward each corner ! http://cdtaudio.com/series/accentfills/af256-020.htm should be able to get the stealth im looking for and the rear fill im looking for ! and because they have to be CDT audio :-)

Than talk to Cableguy, he have knowledge about speakers who can life with less watt´s.

Not sure what this post means ... speakers who can life with less watt´s ?? and he just texted me a few minutes ago ... lol

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Not sure what this post means ... speakers who can life with less watt´s ?? and he just texted me a few minutes ago ... lol

Degree of efficiency incase of the less Radiowatts. How much real watt´s have a headunit today? 14? 18?

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

My headunit is 50 x 4 at 4 ohms ... plenty for what I need ...

And if I remember correctly ... This is the same for michigancapri92 ...

Also ... If you put too much power on rear fill, It will draw back your front stage ... This is NOT what we want to happen here ...

Archived