Second Skin Audio

Will It Work?

Well I have been trying to decide on subs for a while now. Really want to do 4-15's. The boys at Elemental Designs came up with this for me. What do you think?

4_16Ov2_vented.jpg

4-15 inch 16 Ov.2 in 10 cube ported at 32hz. That is taking up pretty much the whole hatch area.

those subs arent meant for super big enclosures iirc. I think 2.5 cf would be fine for those subs. If you really wanted to run 2 higher powered 18's 10 cf would be a better choice.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

those subs arent meant for super big enclosures iirc. I think 2.5 cf would be fine for those subs. If you really wanted to run 2 higher powered 18's 10 cf would be a better choice.

I think you are correct about the enclosure size now that you mention it. I was thinking with 4-15's I would be louder than 2-18's with the same power. If I did buy a pair of 18's they would most likely be loaded Fi Bl's. What would be the better choice. I like the way the 16Ov.2 sounds. Is the 18" Bl a better choice?