Sonic Electronix

Do you think with at least a 200 amp alt I would still need an extra battery? or could i just ditch my little battery under the hood and replace it with something a little bigger like what is linked above? Just wondering how much wire I will need to get the job done.

At first i would place the biggest baddes XS or Stinger batt under the hood and do the big 3.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/13280-how-to-do-the-big-3-tutorial/. If you still have voltagetroubles, the H/O alt. But normaly, sorry im from Germany we have other car´s, the electrical system of your car must be strong enough.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Do you think with at least a 200 amp alt I would still need an extra battery? or could i just ditch my little battery under the hood and replace it with something a little bigger like what is linked above? Just wondering how much wire I will need to get the job done.

At first i would place the biggest baddes XS or Stinger batt under the hood and do the big 3.http://www.stevemead...big-3-tutorial/. If you still have voltagetroubles, the H/O alt. But normaly, sorry im from Germany we have other car´s, the electrical system of your car must be strong enough.

Alright, thank you! Any and all help is much appreciated.

At first i would place the biggest baddes XS or Stinger batt under the hood and do the big 3.http://www.stevemead...big-3-tutorial/. If you still have voltagetroubles, the H/O alt. But normaly, sorry im from Germany we have other car´s, the electrical system of your car must be strong enough.

And do a buildlog.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

And do a buildlog.

I hope you're ready for another noob question..

how?

some pictures of the area you got to work with would be helpful also..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I would think about maybe a dc audio level 4 12 on a dc 1.2k amp possibly an Audioque 1200. That should leave you with money for your wire a good box, better or second battery you should be able to run either of those amps with the big 3 and a good battery. Trucks have over 100 amp stock alternators, not sure about 94s but my 06 and my 2012 silverados both have 140amp stock alts. If you replace your stock battery with a beefier one or add a second good battery you probably won't even need to upgrade your alternator.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts